SHS Web Conf.
Volume 157, 20232022 International Conference on Educational Science and Social Culture (ESSC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Pedagogical Theory and Classroom Teaching Practice|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- D. J. Kuss, Internet gaming addiction: current perspectives[J]. Psychology research and behavior management, 2013, 6: 125. [Google Scholar]
- G. L. Lee, H. Morgan, Understanding children’s attraction toward digital games and preventing their gaming addiction[J]. US-China Education Review A, 2018, 8(1): 11–17. [Google Scholar]
- K. Xie, X. X. Pan, & T. D. Zeng, Psychological development of poor children: problems, family risk factors, and mechanisms. Of south Fujian normal university (philosophy and social sciences edition), 2020, (02), 10–17. [Google Scholar]
- O. Choi, K. S. Jang, & N. Y. Kim, Factors affecting the Internet game addiction risk of elementary school students in multicultural families. Journal of Health Informatics and Statistics, 2019, 44(1), 64–72. [Google Scholar]
- D. Bowen, Analysis and intervention strategies of Internet addiction among middle school students. Curriculum Guidance for Secondary Schools (Teacher Education), 2021, (09),23–24. [Google Scholar]
- L. Y.Wu, A Brief analysis of the causes of Internet addiction among rural high school students. (EDS.)2020 Conference on “Core Literacy Based Classroom Teaching Reform” (PP.1115–1116) … [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lin, Psychological causes and psychological intervention strategies of Internet addiction among vocational college students. Shanxi Youth, 2022, (13),184–186. [Google Scholar]
- J. Chen Should family Education be Blamed for Internet addiction? Contemporary Family Education, 2018, (04) 44–48. [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang The influence of family rearing style on college students’ Internet addiction and educational countermeasures [D]. Heilongjiang University, 2022. [Google Scholar]
- E. J. Kim, K. Namkoong, T. Ku, & Kim, S. J, The relationship between online game addiction and aggression, self-control and narcissistic personality traits. European Psychiatry, 2008,23 (3) 212–218. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Peng & W. H. Song, Analysis of the relationship between students’ self-control ability and Internet addiction in Higher vocational colleges. Journal of Inner Mongolia Television University, 2020, (05), 77–80. [Google Scholar]
- W. Xi, & Y. Z. Hu Research status and the prospect of adolescents’ internet gaming addiction. Applied Psychology, 2021, 28(1), 3–19. [Google Scholar]
- L. Y. Deng, Y. X. Wu, R. Kong, X. Y. Fang . Impulsive personality, Internet addiction of adolescent parent-child communication interaction analysis [J]. Journal of psychological development and education, 2014, 30 (02): 169–176. [Google Scholar]
- S.W. Yang Adolescent Internet Addiction: How should parents effectively intervene? Psychology and Health, 2021, (11), 32–33. [Google Scholar]
- E. Calvete, M. Gámez-Guadix, & N. Cortazar, (2017). Mindfulness facets and problematic Internet use: A sixmonth longitudinal study. Addictive Behaviors, 2017, 72, 57–63. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. B. Gao, & Z. Y. Chen. Internet addiction pathological psychological mechanism and comprehensive psychological intervention study (Doctoral dissertation), 2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.