SHS Web Conf.
Volume 157, 20232022 International Conference on Educational Science and Social Culture (ESSC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Socio-Cultural History and Financial Management|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- B. Li, Case study approach, People’s Posts and Telecommunications Press, 14(2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Liu, Practical Learning–the theory and operation of case teaching, Ningxia People’s Publishing House, 67(2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Li, Case Teaching, Qingdao Publishing House, 21(2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. Guo, Study on case teaching practice of “Economic Law” course in Higher vocational colleges, Journal of Suzhou Institute of Education, 32, 1(2021) [Google Scholar]
- L. Gao, C. Wu, Visualization analysis of case teaching research at home and abroad based on CiteSpace, Management case studies and reviews, 18, 5(2021) [Google Scholar]
- D. Li, Study on application effect of case teaching in reform of “Finance” teaching, Journal of Hebei University of Geosciences, 63. 4(2021) [Google Scholar]
- L. Xiong, W. Liu, Basic case teaching of mechanical design, Education and Teaching Forum, 34. 4(2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Jiang, Research on reform and innovation of legal Case teaching Mode, Education and Teaching Forum, 35-37.7(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang, Exploration and innovation of legal case teaching mode, Law, 13-16.4(2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.