SHS Web Conf.
Volume 157, 20232022 International Conference on Educational Science and Social Culture (ESSC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Socio-Cultural History and Financial Management|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Fromkin, Rodman & Hyams, An Introduction to Language 9th edition, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Eric Lenneberg, The Biological Basis of Language, 1967. [Google Scholar]
- Dechert H W. Some critical remarks concerning Penfield’s theory of second language acquisition. In Singleton D, Lengyel Z.(Eds) The age factor in second language acquisition. A critical look at the Critical Period Hypothesis [M]. Clevedon Multilingual Matters, 1995:67–94. [Google Scholar]
- Birdsong, D. Introduction: Why,s and why nots of the Critical Period Hypothesis for second language acquisition In D. Birdsong(Ed), Second language acquisition and the Critical Period Hypothesis [M]. NJ: Lawrence Erlbaun,1999:1–22. [Google Scholar]
- Newport, E. 1990. Maturational constraints on language learning. Cognitive Science 14: 11–28. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bongaerts, T. 1999. Ultimate attainment in L2 pronunciation: the case of very advanced late L2 learners. In Birdsong, D., ed., 133–59. [Google Scholar]
- Birdsong, D. 1999. Introduction: whys and why nots of the Critical Period Hypothesis for second language. In Birdsong, D., ed. 1–22. [Google Scholar]
- Birdsong, ed., 1999. Second Language Acquisition and the Critical Period Hypothesis. Mahwah, N.J.: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates. [Google Scholar]
- Pinker, S. 1995. The Language Instinct. New York: Harper Perenial. [Google Scholar]
- Hurford, J.K. and S. Kirby. 1999. Co-evolution of language size and the Critical Period. In Birdsong, D., ed., 23–64. [Google Scholar]
- Bever, T.G. 1981. Normal acquisition processes explains the critical period for language learning. In Diller, K.C., ed., 176-98. Individual Differences and Universals in Language Learning Aptitude. Rowley, London and Tokyo: Newbury House Publishers. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.