SHS Web Conf.
Volume 157, 20232022 International Conference on Educational Science and Social Culture (ESSC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Human Behavioural Science and Social Development|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Pang Hui. (2009). Research on women’s equal rights in employment in contemporary China. https://kns.cnki.net/kcms/detail/detail.aspx?dbcode=CMFD&dbname=CMFD2009&filename=2009155162.nh&uniplatform=NZKPT&v=Z1A3mp5CmP-Xzqo5xTDobyGSH6lyPZvk_ne3-ifjRi48r2Fr6nT8xQv4vSVRPBwD [Google Scholar]
- Convertino, C. C. (2019). Nuancing the discourse of underrepresentation: a feminist post-structural analysis of gender inequality in computer science education in the US. Taylor & Francis. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09540253.2019.1632417 [Google Scholar]
- Bonsteel, S. (2012). APA PsycNET. The Charleston Advisor, 14(1), 16–19. https://doi.org/10.5260/chara.14.1.16 [Google Scholar]
- Khan, N. Z., & Luxton-Reilly, A. (2016). Is computing for social good the solution to closing the gender gap in computer science? Proceedings of the Australasian Computer Science Week Multiconference. https://doi.org/10.1145/2843043.2843069 [Google Scholar]
- Yuyan Liu. (2022). On the dilemma and solution of women’s equal employment rights in China - CNKI. https://kns.cnki.net/kcms/detail/detail.aspx?dbcode=CJFD&dbname=CJFDLAST2022&filename=SHHB202215040&uniplatform=NZKPT&v=UTn5CsszvgupCFE9FPcTGc2-8r-RiXJUW7dz5MMs2d7m9xYNWOZrK4YpmzzQ2bzG [Google Scholar]
- Spice, B. (2016, September 12). Women Are Almost Half of Carnegie Mellon’s Incoming Computer Science Undergraduates. Carnegie Mellon School of Computer Science. https://www.cs.cmu.edu/news/2016/women-are-almost-half-carnegie-mellon-incoming-computer-science-undergraduates [Google Scholar]
- Wenrui Cheng. (2022). Analysis of employment discrimination among female college students. https://kns.cnki.net/kcms/detail/detail.aspx?dbcode=CJFD&dbname=CJFDAUTO&filename=JUYE202204015&uniplatform=NZKPT&v=Sjun3o0_RXGptxTKss-LisfZ0PANp07Aq6LooAHUB8_1YAC4b2fEZut4aN7RfKIT [Google Scholar]
- Beckman, K. (2019, August 27). The Gender Pay Gap Starts at the Entry Level and Affects Graduates from All Universities, Data Shows. RippleMatch. https://ripplematch.com/insights/the-gender-pay-gap-starts-at-the-entry-level-and-affects-graduates-from-all-universities-a424a192 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.