SHS Web Conf.
Volume 158, 20232nd International Academic Conference on Public Art and Human Development (ICPAHD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Public Art and Spatial Form Design|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Susan Cahan, Zoya Kocur. Contemporary art and multicultural education [J]. Art Education, 1994, 47(2):25-33. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang M. The mechanism construction of academic exhibition—Reflection from the first Chinese contemporary art annual exhibition and its auction [J]. Sculpture, 2006, 99(1):163-164. [Google Scholar]
- Tsang L W. Heritage interpretation with art: case studies of adaptive reused buildings: Oil Street Art Space, Cattle Depot, and Comix Home Base [J]. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Enhuber M. Art, space and technology: How the digitisation and digitalisation of art space affect the consumption of art—a critical approach [J]. Digital Creativity, 2015, 26(2):121-137. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jan Gehl. Cities For People. Washington: Island Press, 2010, 153. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Qiong, Hang Jinfeng. Study on the Reconstruction and Sustainable Development of Historical and Cultural Blocks: A Case study of Tianzifang, Shanghai [J]. Architecture and Culture, 2015(12): 178-179. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.