SHS Web Conf.
Volume 158, 20232nd International Academic Conference on Public Art and Human Development (ICPAHD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Public Art and Spatial Form Design|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Jie Tao. Hearing Museum the hearing design of modern museums Chinese Museum (04), 4852 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- Beijing Municipal Bureau of Cultural Heritage. Exploration on the Construction of Beijing Museum City. Beijing Museum, 04:29-35. (2022) [Google Scholar]
- F Yang. On the importance of museum interpretation voice image shaping. Fujian Culture and Museum, 04:84-85. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Hong’anXin. Analysis on the application of digital audio-visual media in museum space New West (Theoretical Edition) (10), 103-104 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Meng Xia. Research on the Cultural Memory Inheritance of the Sound Museum (Master’s Thesis, Huazhong University of Science and Technology) (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Mulholland Paul, Daga Enrico, Daquino Marilena, Díaz Kommonen Lily, Gangemi Aldo, Kulfik Tsvi... & Pescarin Sofia.. Enabling Multiple Voices in the Museum: Challenges and Approaches. Digital Culture & Society (2). doi:10.14361/DCS-2020-0213. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- SY Wang. The Multi-sensory Museum: An Interdisciplinary Vision Based on Touch, Sound, Smell, Space and Memory A New Concept of Breakthrough Museum Traditional Exhibition Design. Science Education and Museums, 4(6):2. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Xi Chen, Nanjing Museum; New Exploration of the Interactive Function of the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom History Museum. Jiangsu 2019 International Museum Day Theme Forum; (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Xinhao Yang. Research on the optimization of acoustic environment of museums based on the transformation of industrial heritage (master’s thesis, Shenyang Jianzhu University) (2021) [Google Scholar]
- ZH Xu, Q Li. Sound Experience Hall-Auditory rituals to help revitalize rural culture. Culture Industry, 19:142-144. (2022) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.