SHS Web Conf.
Volume 158, 20232nd International Academic Conference on Public Art and Human Development (ICPAHD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Public Art and Spatial Form Design|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Kelly Wang. Innovative Exploration of Urban Public Art Design from the perspective of Interactive Experience [J]. Green packaging, 2022 (05): 122-124. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Y. The —— evaluation of “Urban Micro-renewal: The Design and Transformation of Urban Stock Space” [J]. China Educational Journal, 2022 (04): 138. [Google Scholar]
- Wang L. Innovative Research on Urban Public Art Design Based on Interactive Experience [D]. Shenyang University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Wang L, Li Z J. Innovative Research on Urban Public Art Design Based on Interactive Experience [J]. Design, 2019, 32 (17): 146-148. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J Y. The Trends and Innovation Path of Urban Public Art Business Design [J]. Comparative Research on Cultural Innovation, 2018, 2 (01): 48+53. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sun Y. —— takes the Zhuhai urban public art planning and innovative practice as an example [J]. Yihai, 2016 (08): 154-155. [Google Scholar]
- Song S. Research on Public Art Parameterization of Interactive Installation Based on Sensor and Virtual Reality[J]. Hindawi Limited, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Frank V D H, Juchnevic K. The significance of the underground experience: Selection of reference design cases from the underground public transport stations and interchanges of the European Union[J]. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology incorporating Trenchless Technology Research, 2016, 55(may):176-193. [Google Scholar]
- Luk K. Local organization’s involvement in the business operation and its influence in Tin Sau Bazaar : a cultural and sociological perspective[J]. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Stovall A T. Outcomes Evaluation of the Eagle Adventure Program[J]. Dissertations & Theses Gradworks, 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.