SHS Web Conf.
Volume 158, 20232nd International Academic Conference on Public Art and Human Development (ICPAHD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Public Art and Spatial Form Design|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Sparke, P. An introduction to design and culture: 1900 to the present. (Routledge, 2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chambers, T. Networks, Labour and Migration among Indian Muslim Artisans UCL Press, 292 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wilkinson-Weber, C.M. and DeNicola, A.O. eds. Critical Craft: Technology, Globalization, and Capitalism. (Routledge, 2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Milgram, B.L. Fashioning frontiers in artisanal trade: social entrepreneurship and textile production in the Philippine Cordillera. South East Asia Research, 28(4), 413-431 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zheng, C.Y. Machinising humans and humanising machines: emotional relationships mediated by technology and material experience. In Digital Bodies, 111-127 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Makovicky, N., 2020. The seduction of craft: Making and value in artisanal labour. Journal of material culture, 25(3), pp. 309-323. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Von Busch, O. Making Trouble: Design and Material Activism. (Bloomsbury Publishing, 2022) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Page, T. and Thorsteinsson, G. The importance and benefits of practicing craft. Bulletin of Institute of Technology and Vocational Education, 32-44 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.