SHS Web Conf.
Volume 158, 20232nd International Academic Conference on Public Art and Human Development (ICPAHD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Public Art and Spatial Form Design|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Andi Cheng. (2019). Reasons and Causes of Chinese animation tend to low age. Retrieve from the website: https://www.wenmi.com/article/pron2r038m1t.html [Google Scholar]
- Chin, H.C. (2006). Industrial Economics Research of Chinese Cartoon; China Market Press: Beijing, China. [Google Scholar]
- Chinese Animation. Retrieve from the website:https://wenku.baidu.com/view/e7f82dfbf90f76c661371a30.html?_wkts_=1672919597482&bdQuery= [Google Scholar]
- Fan, K.K.; Feng, T.T. (2021). Sustainable Development Strategy of Chinese Animation Industry; Sustainbility, 13, 7235. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kuo, H. (2018). The Animation Industry in China Should Seek Sustainable Development. Academics, 149–153. [Google Scholar]
- Li, F. (2020). The Pan-aesthetic Evolution of Images in the Motif and Resources of the Legend of Nezha. J. Chin. Cult. 3, 95–103, 158. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, B. (2016). Research on the Policy and Innovation of China’s Animation Industry; Communication University of China Press: Beijing, China, p. 6. [Google Scholar]
- Lo, Y.C.; Zhang, C.; Tseng, C.F.; Chiang, Y.T.; Fu, M.T. (2020). A Study on the Development Predicament of China’s Animation and Corresponding Strategies. Mark. Wkly. 63–64. [Google Scholar]
- Pan, R.F. (2010). Research and Practice of Animation Industry Model; China Radio and Television Publishing House: Beijing, China. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, C.C. (2009). On the Development of Animation Derivative Products. China Publ. 6, 22–25. [Google Scholar]
- Westcott, T. (2011). An overview of the global animation industry. Creat. Ind. J. 3, 253–259. [Google Scholar]
- Suns Y.G. (2009). Education Avoidance Epidemic in Education. Jiangsu Education, vol. 5, pp. 4-6. [Google Scholar]
- Zhiu, S.C. (2016). Present Situation and Countermeasures of Chinese Animation Market. West. Radio Telev. 10, 126. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.