SHS Web Conf.
Volume 158, 20232nd International Academic Conference on Public Art and Human Development (ICPAHD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Public Art and Spatial Form Design|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Gu Huaying, Liu Zhixue, Qing Qiankai. Optimal electric vehicle production strategy under subsidy and battery recycling[J]. Energy Policy, 2017, 109:579-589. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Harper G, Sommerville R, Kendrick E, et al. Recycling Lithium-ion batteries from electric vehicles[J]. Nature, 2019, 575(7781):75-86. [Google Scholar]
- Ordonez J, Gago E J, Girard A. Processes and technologies for the recycling and recovery of spent lithium-ion batteries[J]. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2016, 60:195-205. [Google Scholar]
- Pazoki M, Zaccour G. Extended producer responsibility: Regulation design and responsibility sharing policies for a supply chain[J]. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2019, 236. [Google Scholar]
- Tasaki T, Tojo N, Lindhqvist T. Differences in perception of extended producer responsibility and product stewardship among stakeholders: An international questionnaire survey and statistical analysis[J]. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 2019, 23(2): 438-51. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Hang, Zhang Yi, Meng Qingguo. Modeling and Simulation of Muliti-Cities’ Policy Coordination Based on Mas[J]. Chinese Journal of Management Science, 2015, 23(1): 89-98. [Google Scholar]
- Corwin S, Johnson T. The role of local governments in the development of China’s solar photovoltaic industry[J]. Energy Policy, 2019, 130: 283-293. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Wenbo, Long Ruyin, Chen Hong. Consumers’ evaluation of national new energy vehicle policy in China: An analysis based on a four paradigm model[J]. Energy Policy, 2016, 99: 33-41. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ran, Cheng Jinhua, Zhu Yali, et al. Evaluation on the coupling coordination of resources and environment carrying capacity in Chinese mining economic zones[J]. Resources policy, 2017, 53(9):2025. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiang, Bai Xue. Incentive policies from 2006 to 2016 and new energy vehicle adoption in 20102020 in China[J]. Social Science Electronic Publishing, 2017, 70: 24-43. [Google Scholar]
- Yi Bowen, Xu Jinhua, Fan Ying. Coordination of policy goals between renewable portfolio standards and carbon caps: A quantitative assessment in China[J]. Applied Energy, 2019, 237:25-35. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.