SHS Web Conf.
Volume 158, 20232nd International Academic Conference on Public Art and Human Development (ICPAHD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Humanities Education and Socio-Historical Development|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- The Collected Works of Mao Zedong [M]. People’s Publishing House, 1993 edition. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, M.Y.: “Exploring the Role of Red Songs in the Chinese Revolution from 1921-1927” [J]. Journal of Mudanjiang College of Education, No. 2, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y. H.: A History of Modern Chinese Music [M]. People’s Music Publishing House, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Mei S. C.: A Study on Red Music and the Popularization of Marxism [D]. Doctoral dissertation, Hunan Xiangtan College, December 7, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Sun X. Y. and Li M.: “The Relationship Between the Transmission of Red Songs and the Popularization of Marxism” [J]. Journal of Shanxi Datong University (Social Science Edition), 2015, No. 3. [Google Scholar]
- Pan J. Y., “The Chinese Practice of Marxist Ideological Thought During the Agrarian Revolution” [J]. Southern Journal, No. 9, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Deng G. H.: “On the Cultural Connotation of Red Music in the Soviet Union”[J]. The House of Drama, 2016, No. 09 (A). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.