SHS Web Conf.
Volume 158, 20232nd International Academic Conference on Public Art and Human Development (ICPAHD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Humanities Education and Socio-Historical Development|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- H. Yinglin, H. Bo, Zh. Shengchun, et al. Discussion on the application of the teaching mode of plant physiology courses in colleges and universities based on MOOCs [J]. University Education, 2020 (11): 132-134, 165. [Google Scholar]
- Sh. Guomin, X. Huiyan, J. Xiuting, et al. Exploration and practice of a blended teaching model based on the smart classroom platform— taking the course of “Plant Physiology” as an example [J]. Education and Teaching Forum, 2021 (38): 75-78. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xurun, X. Fei, Ch. Gang, et al. “Plant Physiology” MOOC Construction Practice [J]. China Forestry Education, 2021, 39(5): 68-73. [Google Scholar]
- J. Bowei, B. Lixia, J. Shijie, et al. Application of online and offline blended teaching in the teaching of “Plant Physiology” [J]. Education and Teaching Forum, 2021 (31): 144-147. [Google Scholar]
- W. Yunfei, X. Fei, Ch. Gang, et al. Research on the teaching reform of plant physiology in the new era [J]. Education Information Forum, 2019, 3(11): 95-96. [Google Scholar]
- L. Shuzhen. Research on the construction of the online course “Chorus and Conducting” based on the Chaoxing Learning Platform [J]. China National Expo, 2021 (17): 207-209. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.