SHS Web Conf.
Volume 158, 20232nd International Academic Conference on Public Art and Human Development (ICPAHD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Humanities Education and Socio-Historical Development|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Xinhua News Agency. Xi Jinping presides over the second central symposium on Xinjiang work. September 24, (2015). Retrieved on June 25. (2022) from: https://www.neac.gov.cn/seac/c100500/201405/1085610.shtml [Google Scholar]
- Notice on the Issuance of the “Thirteenth Five-Year Plan” for the Development of National Language and Writing, Ministry of Education State Language and Script Work Committee. August 25, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- The Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China. Chinese Language Curriculum Standards for Ethnic Primary and Secondary Schools (Compulsory Education). Beijing: People’s Education Publishing House, (2013), pp. 3-4 [Google Scholar]
- Compulsory Education Curriculum Program and Curriculum Standards (2022 Edition), The Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China, (2022) [Google Scholar]
- C. R. Ding, Teaching the integration of language textbooks and local curriculum resources in Xinjiang. Reference on Language Teaching in Secondary Schools 24, 2020, pp.2, 15-16. [Google Scholar]
- X. Q. Fu, Research on the effective development and utilization of language curriculum resources in Xinjiang. Literary education (below) 08, (2020), pp. 62-63. DOI: https://doi.10.16692/j.cnki.wxjyx.2020.08.028. [Google Scholar]
- J. Y. Zhou, A comparative study of bilingual education and its application strategies in China. Education Modernization 25, (2020), pp. 173-176, 181. DOI: https://doi.10.16541/j.cnki.20958420.2020.25.044. [Google Scholar]
- D. K. Lu, Focusing on language learning practice activities to promote high-quality development of general national language and writing education. Ethnic Education in China 11, (2021), pp. 46-48. DOI: https://doi.10.16855/j.cnki.zgmzjy.2021.11.018. [Google Scholar]
- Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region Education Department, Xinjiang Education Statistical Yearbook, (2016), pp. 11. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Finance on Expanding the Enrolment Scale of High School Classes in Xinjiang, Ministry of Education: National Development and Reform Commission, Mainland China, 6, 20, 2005-2019. [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Wu, L. J. Lou, The development history, experience and significance of Xinjiang’s national general language education policy. Ethnic Education Research 05, (2020), pp. 113-121. DOI: https://doi.10.15946/j.cnki.1001-7178.2020.05.015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.