SHS Web Conf.
Volume 159, 20232023 International Conference on Language and Cultural Communication (ICLCC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Language Application and Classroom Teaching Research|
|Published online||23 February 2023|
- Wang Jinghua, Su Xia, Zhu Yan. Research on the relationship between college students’ mental health and social support [J]. China Higher Education Research, 2008(6): 83.J. Clerk Maxwell, A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism, 3rd ed., vol. 2. Oxford: Clarendon, 1892, pp.68–73. [Google Scholar]
- The Ministry of Construction of the People’s Republic of China, the State Planning Commission of the People’s Republic of China, and the Education Commission of the People’s Republic of China, Notice on Approving the Release of the “Planning Area Indicators for the Construction of Regular Institutions of Higher Education”. Jianbiao  No. 245 [S], Beijing: People’s Republic of China Ministry of Construction, State Planning Commission of the People’s Republic of China, Education Commission of the People’s Republic of China, 1992.K. Elissa, “Title of paper if known, ” unpublished. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Dan. Interactive Guidance and Situation Creation: A Study on the Strategy of Classroom Space Design in Design Disciplines in Colleges and Universities Based on Positive Behavior Support [J]. Modernization of Education, 2022(8). [Google Scholar]
- Breiner, J. M., Harkness, S. S., Johnson, C. C., & Koehler, C. M. (2012). What is STEM? A discussion about conceptions of STEM in education and partnerships. School Science and Mathematics, 112(1), 3-11. [Google Scholar]
- Smith, L. A., & Foley, M. (2009). Partners in a human enterprise: Harkness teaching in the history classroom. The History Teacher, 42(4), 477-496. [Google Scholar]
- West, J., Fitzpatrick, J. M., Wang, M. Y., Dawant, B. M., Maurer, C. R. Jr, Kessler, R. M., ... & Woods, R. P. (1997). Comparison and evaluation of retrospective intermodality brain image registration techniques. Journal of computer assisted tomography, 21(4), 554-568. [Google Scholar]
- Grisante, D. L., Harkness, K., Buck, H. G., de Lucena Ferretti-Rebustini, R. E., de Lima Lopes, J., & Lopes, C. T. (2021). Cross-cultural adaptation of the caregiver contribution to heart failure self-Care into Brazilian Portuguese and content validation. Heart & Lung, 50(2), 185-192. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gao Xiaoxu. (2021). The teaching method of “Harkness Round Table” a preliminary study of the online reading of A Dream of Red Mansions New Course Guidance (23), 27-28 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Jingyong. (2018). Key method: round table teaching method Shanghai Education (35), 10-12 [Google Scholar]
- Guo Lixiao. (2018). Integration of technology supported learning space and teaching methods Cultural and Educational Materials (05), 201-202 [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Xiaoyue & Huang Xi. (2017). Analysis of the feasibility of Harkness style teaching method in college English teaching Education and Teaching Forum (04), 203-204 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.