SHS Web Conf.
Volume 159, 20232023 International Conference on Language and Cultural Communication (ICLCC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Language Application and Classroom Teaching Research|
|Published online||23 February 2023|
- Z. R. Lian, On the Translation Principles of the Chinese-English Translation Dictionary of Chinese Place Names. Chinese Science & Technology Translators Journal, 2012, 25 (4), pp. 44-47. [Google Scholar]
- G. S. Hu, An Approach to Translation as Adaptation and Selection, Wuhan: Hubei Education Publishing, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- G. S. Hu, Theoretical Props of the Approach to Translation as Adaptation and Selection. Shanghai Journal of Translators for Science and Technology, 2004, 4, pp. 1-5. [Google Scholar]
- G. J. Li, D. Wei, T. S. Han, The Ecological Paradigm Shift of Philosophy in the Context of Technology Criticism. Academic Exchange, 2013 (5), pp. 28-31. [Google Scholar]
- G. S. Hu, Eco-translatology: Its Metaphorical Reference and Literal Reference Studies. Journal of PLA University of Foreign Languages, 2021 (6), pp. 117-126. [Google Scholar]
- G. S. Hu, Translational Ecosystem vs. Natural Ecosystem: Relevance, Afnity and Isomorphisml Shanghai Journal of Translators, 2010 (4), pp. 1–5. [Google Scholar]
- G. S. Hu, Eco-translatology: Construction & Interpretation, Beijing: The Commercial Press, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- G. S. Hu, Y. Want, The Research Paradigm of Ecotranslatology: Location, Connotations and Characteristcis. Foreign Language Education, 2021 (6), pp. 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- G. S. Hu, On Creative Initiatives and Its Going Global of Eco-translatology. Journal of Zhejiang University (Humanities and Social Sciences), 2021 (1), pp. 174-186. [Google Scholar]
- M. Z. Fang, Further Thoughts on Eco-Translation Environment. Chinese Translators Journal, 2020 (5), pp. 20-27. [Google Scholar]
- G. S. Hu, Eco-translatology: Research foci and theoretical tenets. in: G. S. Hu (Ed.), EcoTranslatology: Towards an Eco-paradigm of Translation Studies, 2021, pp. 47-85. [Google Scholar]
- X. Q. Ge, How to Translate Place Names. Shanghai Journal of Translators, 2006 (3), pp. 56-59. [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, Target-language Preference in Translating Geographical Names, Standard Science, 2020 (11), pp. 36-39. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.