SHS Web Conf.
Volume 159, 20232023 International Conference on Language and Cultural Communication (ICLCC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Cultural Communication and New Media Marketing Strategy|
|Published online||23 February 2023|
- Rudelson, Justin Ben-Adam. Central Asia Phrasebook. Lonely planet, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous People and the Uyghurs of East Turkestan (Also Known as the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region or XUAR, People’s Republic of China) Uyghur Human Rights Project. 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Bellér-Hann, Ildikó, ed. Situating the Uyghurs between China and Central Asia. Ashgate Publishing, Ltd., 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Thum, R. The Uyghurs in Modern China. Oxford Research Encyclopedia of Asian History, 2018. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1093/acrefore/9780190277727.013.160 [Google Scholar]
- Joniak-Luthi, Agnieszka. The Han. University of Washington Press, 2017, http://www.jstor.org/stable/j.ctvbtzmcr. Studies on Ethnic Groups in China. [Google Scholar]
- Crane, B. A Tale of Two Chinese Muslim Minorities. Thediplomat.com, 2014. DOI: https://thediplomat.com/2014/08/a-tale-of-twochinese-muslim-minorities/ [Google Scholar]
- Li, Juan. ‘Intertextuality and National Identity: Discourse of National Conflicts in Daily Newspapers in the United States and China’. Discourse & Society, vol. 20, no. 1, SAGE Publications, Jan. 2009, pp. 85–121, DOI: https://doi.org10.1177/0957926508097096. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Millward, James A. ‘Historical Perspectives on Contemporary Xinjiang’. Inner Asia, vol. 2, no. 2, Brill, 2000, pp. 121–135, DOI: https://doi.org10.1163/146481700793647814. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Smith, Joanne N. ‘“Making Culture Matter”: Symbolic, Spatial and Social Boundaries between Uyghurs and Han Chinese’. Asian Ethnicity, vol. 3, no. 2, Informa UK Limited, Sept. 2002, pp. 153–174, https://doi.org10.1080/14631360220132718. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Miller, J. Chinese Religions in Contemporary Societies. Edited by James Miller, ABC-CLIO, 2006, https://books.google.at/books?id=S4vg8BQrqA4C. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Cheng. ‘Periphery: Ethnic Minority Candidates for the 20th Central Committee’. China-US Focus, https://www.chinausfocus.com/2022-CPCcongress/periphery-ethnic-minority-candidates-forthe-20th-central-committee. Accessed 10 Jan. 2023. [Google Scholar]
- Rae, James Deshaw, and Xiaodan Wang. ‘Placing Race, Culture, and the State in Chinese National Identity: Han, Hua, OrZhongguo?’ Asian Politics & Policy, vol. 8, no. 3, Wiley, July 2016, pp. 474–493, DOI: https://doi.org10.1111/aspp.12263. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Atanassova-Cornelis, E. Chinese Nation Building and Foreign Policy: Japan and the US as the Significant “Others” in National Identity Construction. East Asia, vol. 29, no. 1, 2011, pp. 95–108. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s12140-011-9173-9 [Google Scholar]
- Schneider, F. China’s Digital Nationalism. In academic.oup.com. Oxford University Press. 2018, https://academic.oup.com/book/2877 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- He, Baogang, and Yingjie Guo. Nationalism, National Identity and Democratization in China. Routledge, 2018, https://doi.org10.4324/9781315205472. [Google Scholar]
- Seale, Clive. ‘Researching Society and Culture’.SAGE Publications Ltd, 8 Jan. 2023, https://uk.sagepub.com/en-gb/eur/researchingsociety-and-culture/book248100. [Google Scholar]
- Hall, C., and M. Matarese. Analysing Social Work Communication. Routledge. 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tonkiss, Fran. Cities by design: the social life of urban form. John Wiley & Sons, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Chan, Chris King-Chi, and Pun Ngai. “The making of a new working class? A study of collective actions of migrant workers in South China.” The China Quarterly 198, 2009, pp. 287-303. [Google Scholar]
- Tian, X. A Study on Xi Jinping’s Important Discourse on Youth Master’s Thesis, Lanzhou University of Technology, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- TS NEWS. Nine documentaries to show youXinjiang, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Rippa, Alessandro. “Cross-border trade and “the market” between Xinjiang (China) and Pakistan.” Journal of Contemporary Asia, vol. 49, no.2, 2019, pp. 254-271. [Google Scholar]
- Tianshan News. Million People Say Xinjiang. Www.ts.cn, July, 2022. [Google Scholar]
- Hartig, Falk. “How China understands public diplomacy: The importance of national image for national interests.” International Studies Review, vol. 18, no. 4, 2016, pp. 655-680. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.