SHS Web Conf.
Volume 159, 20232023 International Conference on Language and Cultural Communication (ICLCC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Cultural Communication and New Media Marketing Strategy|
|Published online||23 February 2023|
- Li Liangrong, (2021). Introduction to Journalism (Seventh Edition) Shanghai: Fudan University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yang. (2019), Research on media supervision and judicial credibility. News Research Guide, 10(17):34-35. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Long. (2018), Media public opinion supervision and judicial fairness game and coordination mechanism. News and Communication, 08:8-9. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Long. (2016). On the Role of Media Supervision in Promoting Judicial Justice. Western Legal Review, 02: 74-79. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Ximing. (2002). A Comparative Study of Journalistic Rule of Law and Self-Discipline, Chongqing Publishing House, ChongQing. [Google Scholar]
- Yao Guangyi. (2014), Judicial concern and media supervision and reporting of netizens in the network environment. Contemporary Communication, 01:69-70. [Google Scholar]
- Li Chen. (2016). Research on the Relationship between Press Freedom and Judicial Independence. Ph.D. dissertation at Jilin University, 02: 163. [Google Scholar]
- Hong Wei. (2005), Mass Media and the Protection of Personality Rights, East China Normal University Press, ShangHai. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Jiabiao. (2005) Rule of Law and SelfDiscipline, Analysis of the Boundary and Structure of News Gathering Rights, Shandong People’s Publishing House, JiNan. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Guoming. (2005). Transformative Media, Analysis of China’s Media Transformation, Huaxia Publishing House, BeiJing. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Yongzheng. (2016). How should media and judicial trials be balanced?. http://weiyongzheng. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.