SHS Web Conf.
Volume 159, 20232023 International Conference on Language and Cultural Communication (ICLCC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Cultural Communication and New Media Marketing Strategy|
|Published online||23 February 2023|
- Li Jiyan. Research on brand marketing strategy of SMEs in the context of massive data [J]. Business Economics, 2020(11):67-69. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Yungang. Brand observation [M]. Beijing: CITIC Publishing House, 2002: 23-24. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Ye. Research on brand marketing strategy of head education and training institutions-taking “learning and thinking” as an example [J]. Marketing, 2021, 7 (3): 58-60. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chang Ke. Analysis of the marketing strategy of enterprise brand management under the new economic situation [J]. Today’s Fortune, 2021(14):57-58. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Yigang. Analysis of problems and countermeasures of brand marketing of small and medium-sized enterprises [J]. Brand marketing of time-honored brands, 2022, 9 (below): 13. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Haiming, Xiao Zhiliang. Analysis of corporate brand marketing strategy [J]. Brand and Standardization, 2022(1):22-24. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xuan, Zhang Liming. The transformation of marketing strategy in the era of network economy [J]. Modern Marketing, 2020 (4): 77-78. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Fan. On brand marketing in enterprise marketing [J]. Rural Economy and Technology, 2020, 31(8):150-151. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Minggang. Innovative exploration of corporate brand marketing strategy under the Internet environment [J]. Internet Weekly, 2021(16):60-62. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Yigang. Analysis of the application advantages and strategies of Weibo in enterprise marketing [J]. Modern Economic Information, 2016(22):95. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.