SHS Web Conf.
Volume 159, 20232023 International Conference on Language and Cultural Communication (ICLCC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Cultural Communication and New Media Marketing Strategy|
|Published online||23 February 2023|
- Li Shun. An Inquiry into the audience’s demand for a short video on the Internet [J]. Modern Economic Information, 2018(06):347+349. [Google Scholar]
- Pan Lin, Zhang Yonggang, Li Wenjing. Reconstruction and optimization of short video marketing strategy for books: Taking the platform of short video with Tik Tok as an example [J]. Journal of Yancheng Institute of Technology (Social Science Edition), 2021, 34(4):68-73. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng Nai. Analysis of users’ motivation in short video advertising marketing in China: Taking Tik Tok platform as an example [J]. News Research Guide, 2021, 12(15):48-50. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Zhiming. An analysis on the production strategy of short entertainment video content under MCN mode [J]. Xinjiang Art, 2020(6):91-92. [Google Scholar]
- Land, Liu Yanling. The “seven pits” and “eight hurdles” of short video creation [J]. News lovers, 2019 (6): 28-30. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jing, Wang Jingdan. Short video marketing communication in the new media era: Taking Tik Tok as an example [J]. Journal of Hangzhou Normal University (Social Science Edition), 2020, 42(4):113-120. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yushui, Zhu Lin, Jin Feiyu. Research on the marketing strategy of short video App from the perspective of 4V theory: a comparative analysis of Tik Tok and Aauto Quicker [J]. Trade Exhibition Economy, 2022(2):44-46. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Bo, Xia Deyuan. Innovation of music communication in the short video of “Tik Tok”: from the perspective of manifestation theory [J]. News Lovers, 2019 (6): 17-21. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.