SHS Web Conf.
Volume 162, 20235th International Conference on Art, Design and Cultural Studies (ADCS 2023)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||21 April 2023|
- Chen Z. Research on the Evaluation System of College Teachers’ Information Literacy in the Era of Education Informatization 2.0 [J]. Journal of Xingtai University, 201, 36 (01):91-94+109. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng X. Smart Education 2.0: The New Ecology of Education from the Perspective of Education Informationization 2.0 -The Second Interpretation of the Action Plan of Education Informationization 2.0 [J]. Journal of Distance Education, 2018, 36 (04):11-19. [Google Scholar]
- Jin Yule, Zhang Maocong, Luo Shengquan, Yu Wensen, Zhang Mingkai. Study and Implement the Party’s Twenty Great Spirits: A Written Discussion of “Thinking and Acting on the Modernization of Chinese Basic Education” [J/OL]. Journal of Educational Science of Hunan Normal University :115[2023-03-20]. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Biao, Zhang Qianqian, Zhu Qing. Current situation, Hotspot and Trend of Resource and Environmental Economy Research in China: A Visual Analysis Based on CiteSpace [J]. China Land and Resources Economics, 2019, 36 (02):55-64. [Google Scholar]
- Song Caiping, Jin Wenwen. Research on Comprehensive Benefit Evaluation of Forest Product Logistics Enterprises Based on AHP-Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation Method: A Case Study of Heilongjiang Province [J]. Forestry Economics, 2016, 38 (05):80-83. [Google Scholar]
- Yu F. Research on Information Literacy Evaluation of University Teachers Based on Fuzzy Synthesis Method [J]. Journal of University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (Social Sciences Edition), 2011, 13 (03):108-112. [Google Scholar]
- Peng Ruixia, Zhao Qinggang. Construction of Teacher Information Literacy Evaluation System by Regression Analysis [J]. Education Research of Tsinghua University, 2006 (03):114-118. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Di, Zhou Chi, Chen Min. Evaluation of Teachers’ Information Literacy in the Era of “Internet Plus” [J]. China Audio-Visual Education, 2020 (01):56-63+108. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Yuejun, Qi Xiaoling, Wang Peng, Zhao Daiqing. Research and Judgment of Energy Technology Affecting Power Structure: Based on Hierarchical Analysis and Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation [J]. Science and Technology Management Research, 20, 40 (20):50-57. [Google Scholar]
- Song Quanhua, Yu Yong. Information Technology Literacy of University Teachers: Current Situation, Dilemma and Path -Taking Some Universities in Western China as an Example [J]. Modern Educational Technology, 2020, 30 (10):78-84. [Google Scholar]
- Liang Haifeng, Liu Ziyan. Comprehensive Benefit Evaluation of Intelligent Distribution Network Based on AHP Entropy Weight Method Fuzzy Comprehensive Analysis [J]. Journal of North China Electric Power University (Natural Science Edition), 2023, 50 (01):48-55. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.