SHS Web Conf.
Volume 162, 20235th International Conference on Art, Design and Cultural Studies (ADCS 2023)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||21 April 2023|
- Liyang Hou (2022). On the Legal Subject Status of Internet Platform, Peking University Law Journal, 34 (2), 346-365. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaoye Wang (2020). On the Legal Regulation of the Exclusive Dealing of E-commerce Platform, Modern Law Science, 42 (3), 151-165. [Google Scholar]
- Haitao Jiao (2020). Nature Orientation and Norm Revision of Abuse of Dominant Market Position, Journal of China University of Political Science and Law, 87 (1), 186-200. [Google Scholar]
- Yanbei Meng (2017). On the Analytical Framework of Prohibiting the Abuse of Dominant Market Position -A Case Study of Tetra Pak Anti-Monopoly Case, Competition Policy Research, (3), 5-12. [Google Scholar]
- Federico, G., Morton, F. S., & Shapiro, C. (2020). Antitrust and innovation: Welcoming and protecting disruption. Innovation Policy and the Economy, 20 (1), 125-190. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Newman, J. M. (2015). Antitrust in zero-price markets: Foundations. University of Pennsylvania Law Review, 164, 149-206. [Google Scholar]
- Jijun Tang (2021). The Evolution, Behavioral Shift and Contemporary Significance of Development Economics, Academic Monthly, 53 (11), 49-59. [Google Scholar]
- Zhijun Zhao, Guochun Zhao (2021). Discussion on the Logical Contradiction of Perfect Competition Theory, Social Scientist, 294 (10), 80-85. [Google Scholar]
- Jing Yang (2015). The Double Paradox of Neoliberal “Market Failure” Theory and Its Criticism -and Thinking on Better Playing the Role of Government, Marxist Studies, (08), 70-80. [Google Scholar]
- Lambert, T. A. (2022). Addressing big tech’s market power: comparative institutional analysis. SMU Law Review, 75 (1), 73-116. [Google Scholar]
- Khan, L. (2018). The new Brandeis movement: America’s Antimonopoly Debate. Journal of European Competition Law & Practice, 9 (3), 131-132. [Google Scholar]
- Geradin, D. (2021). What is a digital gatekeeper? Which platforms should be captured by the EC proposal for a digital market act?. Which Platforms Should Be Captured by the EC Proposal for a Digital Market Act. [Google Scholar]
- Easterbrook, F. H. (1984). Limits of antitrust. Tex. L. Rev., 63, 1. [Google Scholar]
- Chenying Zhang (2021). Anti-monopoly Regulation of Internet Platform from the Perspective of pPublicity. Chinese Journal of Law, 43 (04), 149-170. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.