SHS Web Conf.
Volume 162, 20235th International Conference on Art, Design and Cultural Studies (ADCS 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 April 2023|
- Wu J. A scan of female images in ethnic minority films. Movie Literature, 472 (2008):16-17 [Google Scholar]
- Zou H. National Identity and Gender Representation: The Image of Women in the Films of Ethnic Minorities in the New Period. Hundred Schools in Arts, 24 (2008): 190-193. [Google Scholar]
- Patton, Tracey Owens. “Ally McBeal and her homies: The reification of white stereotypes of the other.” Journal of Black Studies 32.2 (2001): 229-260. [Google Scholar]
- Ng, Eddy SW, and Greg J. Sears. “What women and ethnic minorities want. Work values and labor market confidence: A self-determination perspective.” The International Journal of Human Resource Management 21.5 (2010): 676-698. [Google Scholar]
- Clark, Paul. “Ethnic minorities in Chinese films: cinema and the exotic.” East-West Film Journal 1.2 (1987): 15-31. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.