SHS Web Conf.
Volume 162, 20235th International Conference on Art, Design and Cultural Studies (ADCS 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||21 April 2023|
- Huang, D. (2002). Transmitter images: deconstruction and dissolution of professionalism in journalism, Shanghai, CHN: Fudan University Press, pp. 231. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, M. (2018). Self-shaping and other-shaping of China’s national image, Today’s Massmedia, vol. 26, pp. 66-67. [Google Scholar]
- Guo, J.Y. (2010). The communication of traditional festival culture in the communication ritual view, Journalism Lover, vol. 12, pp. 25. [Google Scholar]
- Gao, B.Z. (2007). The two celebrations as an excessive ritual: a representation of the relationship between New Year’s Day and Spring Festival, Journal of Renmin University of China, vol. 01. [Google Scholar]
- Pan, Y.K. (2020). The image of China in Chinese New Year coverage: A study of Chinese and American mainstream media coverage of Chinese New Year, China Newspaper Industry, vol. 20, pp. 60-63. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.