SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Economic Trade and Financial Investment Analysis|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Y. A. Song, A Study on the Term Structure of Interest Rates in the Exchange Treasury Repo Market Based on the Vasicek Model. Anhui University of Finance and Economics (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Grabchak, On the Transition Laws of p-Tempered a-Stable OU-Processes. Computational statistics 36(2), 1415–1436 (2021). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. L. Zhang, An empirical study of the term structure of interest rates in China based on the Vasicek model. Business 50, 143–143 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, A study on the pricing of interest rate derivatives based on the Vasicek interest rate model. Fudan University (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Liang Jiang Hongxi Lin. A feasibility model for pricing interest rate derivatives. Ying yong fan han fen xi xue bao 16(1), 10–17 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- P. Bi, R. M. Chen, Selection of representative variables for instantaneous interest rates in a one-factor interest rate model. Shanghai Finance 9, 50–51 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Chen, An empirical study of the term structure of SSE treasury rates by the three-factor Vasicek model [D]. Anhui University of Finance and Economics (2013). [Google Scholar]
- L. Z. Fan, Bond implied rates and the multi-factor Vasicek model [J]. Application of systems engineering theoretical methods (10), 446–460 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- H. Sun, Z. X. Shi, L. L. Yu, A study of the non-linear dynamics of the term structure of interest rates in China [J]. Management Science (2), 85–91 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Koopman, M. van der Wel, Forecasting the US term structure of interest rates using a macroeconomic smooth dynamic factor model [J]. International Journal of Forecasting 29(4), 676–694 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. K. Zhao, A study of the dynamic characteristics of the term structure of interest rates [D]. Jilin University (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.