SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Marketing and Organizational Behavior Management|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Y. Zhang. Discussion on E-commerce platform counterfeiting based on Game theory. Inform Syst Eng. 313, 148–149 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- F. YU. Research on Commodity Quality Control of C2CE-commerce Platform under the background of Big Data. Jilin Bus and Tech, 33, 45–48 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- W. HU. Discussion on Commodity Quality Control under Network Environment. Shopping Mall Mod, 876 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S. Sun, L. Zhu. Tripartite evolution simulation analysis of public participation in food quality supervision under new media environment. Mgt R, 33, 315–326 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- T. Yu, C. Liu. Evolution Game Analysis and Simulation Study between the Government and the Third Party in Product Quality Supervision. Chin Mgt sci, 6, 7 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhang. E-commerce platform regulation and product quality game of agricultural product producers. Region Govern, 35, 3 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. Schmeiser. Consumer inference and the regulation of consumer information. IIO, 37, 192–200 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- F. Yang, A. Wang, J. Wu. Research on e-commerce credit supervision mechanism in C2B2C mode based on Game Theory. SETP, 37, 9 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Xu, Q. Wang. An evolutionary game analysis of quality input in food supply chain. Chin Mgt sci, 05, 131–122(2012). [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang. Game study on the evolution of Agricultural product quality and Safety under the guidance of consumers. Food Ind, 08, 231–235 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z. SI. Balanced Analysis and Countermeasures of Brand Anti-counterfeiting Behavior Based on Game Theory. Ind IR, 9, 6 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- H. Guo, X. Zhao, J. Li. Game analysis of merchants and consumers confronting fakes on e-commerce platforms. Sys Sci& Ctrl Eng, 9, 198–208 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.