SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Marketing and Organizational Behavior Management|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Hai Yu (2022) Study on Risk Management of Local Financial Holding Companies[D]. Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics, DOI: 10.27175/d.cnki.gjxcu.2022.000832 [Google Scholar]
- Shan Huang (2020) Mean Regression, Market Efficient Cycle and Systemic Financial Risk[D]. Jilin University, DOI: 10.27162/d.cnki.gjlin.2020.002700. [Google Scholar]
- Juan Du (2002) Famous Journal[J]. Foreign Science and Technology Dynamics, 2002 (02): 24–28. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaolan Zhang, Yonghua Jin, Weirong Huang. (2022) Comparison and inspiration between the national project of developed countries and the national system of China[J]. Macroeconomic Management, 2022(11):83–90. DOI: 10.19709/j.cnki.11-3199/f.2022.11.005. [Google Scholar]
- Suping Zhang (2022) Affiliated transactions, profit manipulation and its disclosure and audit[J]. National Circulation Economy, 2022 (24):166–168. DOI: 10.16834/j.cnki.iss n1009-5292.2022.24.030. [Google Scholar]
- Huiwen Zou(2016) Theoretical analysis and control system modeling of securities market price fluctuations[M]. People's University of China Press, China, 201607.247. [Google Scholar]
- Rong Lu, Siyuan Zhu, Tianli Xu (2023) Stock index constituent hole consolidation and firm investment efficiency[J/OL]. Nankai Management Review: 1–20[2023-02-28].http://kns.cnki.net/kcms/detail/12.1288.F.20220617.1042.002.html. [Google Scholar]
- Muhan Li (2020) Review of the New Regulation on Capital Management: APerspective of Safety and Efficiency Game [J]. Times Law, 2020, 18(06):73–81. DOI: 10.19510/j.cnki.43-1431/d.2020.06.008. [Google Scholar]
- Maohua Su (2014) Risk Management of Financial Business Centralization under the New Situation[J]. Administrative Assets and Finance,2014(12):91. [Google Scholar]
- Ruixuan Xiao (2019) Analysis of economic bubbles in modern financial economy[J]. Modern Marketing (Business Edition), 2019 (02): 202. DOI: 10.19921/j.cnki.1009-2994.2019.02.168. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.