SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- G.N. Lihosherstova, I.V. Semchenko, S.N. Yasenok, The globalization of the world economy and its impact on development of the transport system of the Russian Federation: the regional aspect. Management of Economic Systems 3(121), 26, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Baburina, G.V. Kuznetsova, Prospects for digitalization of international sea transportation. Marine Intellectual Technologies 4-4(50), 67–72, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K.H. Akmaev, D.K. Izmajlova, M.A. Drejcen. Formation and prospects of development of international transport corridors. Seaports 8 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Hajtbaev, K.A. Klimashin, Improving the transport and logistics infrastructure as a direction for the socio-economic development of territories. Vestnik SamGUPS 3(45), 69–78 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Dorohin, V.A. Zelikov, A.Sh. Subhonberdiev, E.V. Titova, M.E. Brazhnikov, Analysis of the impact of external economic factors on the development of transit traffic on the territory of the EAEU. Vestnik VSUET 1(82), 419–425 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Shramko, Optimization of transport and technological processes by dynamic programming Marine Intellectual Technologies 4-1(54), 184–194 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- In Czyuj, International transport corridors of the EAEU – China: formation, development and challenges. Science and Innovation 11(213), 47–53 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Botnaryuk, M.I. Klassovskaya, Digital technologies: new solutions in business process management for transport logistics. Marine intellectual technologies 4(50), 73–78 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Popov, M.V. Botnaryuk, Ensuring the efficiency of the shipping ecosystem in the digital economy paradigm: the concept of e-navigation. Marine Intellectual Technologies 1-2(43), 86–91 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.