SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- Information and analytical bulletin digest Mortsentr-TEK 1(23), (2022) [Google Scholar]
- E.Yu Grass, Economic Vector 4(19), 50 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The increase in the capacity of Russian seaports in 2021 amounted to 19.1 million tons. Retrieved from: http://www.morvesti.ru/news/1679/94059/ [Google Scholar]
- Berth No. 40A of the reconstructed KSK terminal has been put into operation. Retrieved from: https://www.gt-ksk.com/press/news/#1129 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Filobok, A.P. Turluchev, Geography. Geology. 5(71(1), 47 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Poteev, Problems and prospects of sustainable development of the maritime transport industry, 32–50 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- N.O. Abolentseva, E.Y. Grass, A.I. Grib, Bulletin of the Admiral F.F. Ushakov State Maritime University 2(27), 61 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Koroleva, S.S. Sokolov, I.I. Makashina, E.V. Filatova, E3S Web of Conferences 138, 02002 (2019) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/201913802002 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- How the “smart” port works and when it will appear in Russia. Retrieved from: https://trends.rbc.ru/trends/industry/61fb933e9a79 4754d972873b [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Botnariuk, M.I. Klassovskaya, Marine Intelligent Technologies 4, 73–78 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Botnariuk, N.O. Abolentseva, Management Issues 2, 201–213 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Kotova, E. Y. Grass, Economics of Sustainable Development 1, 129–139 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Makarevich, M.A. Modina, E.V. Heckert, Yu.S. Kuznetsova, V.V. Skoda, Operation of Marine Transport 2, 125–128 (2022) DOI: 10.34046 [Google Scholar]
- OTEKO implements a production system at its enterprises. Retrieved from: https://portnews.ru/news/335758/ [Google Scholar]
- ILSAR Information and Logistics System. Retrieved from: https://www.soft-masters.ru/products/ilsar-v3/. [Google Scholar]
- OTECO. Retrieved from: https://www.oteko.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Pavlova, Young Scientist 45, 302–304 (2022) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.