SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- Sidorenko V.S., Verbal Model of Electronic Information and Educational Environment in Humanities Higher Education Institution. Scientific Readings named after Professor N.E. Zhukovsky (9; 2018). Collection of scientific articles of the IX International Scientific and Practical Conference “Scientific Readings named after Professor N.E. Zhukovsky" December 19-20, 2018 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Sidorenko V.S. The Effectiveness of the Use of Information and Communication Technologies in Educational Institutions of Higher Education Journal "Bulletin of the Kuban Socio-Economic Institute" No. 2-3(82-83) (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Sidorenko V.S., Saliy V.V. The Use of Information Technology as a Tool for Improving the Quality of the Educational Process at the University Professional Competence of the Modern Teacher: Proceedings of the II Festival of Pedagogical Skills (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Tenischeva, Yu.S. Kuznetsova, E.N. Tsyganko, V.A. Filonenko, V.A. Petkov, Technology of interdisciplinary interaction in foreign language environment as a means of professional training of marine specialists, Scientific Notes of the University named after P.F. Lesgaft 3(169), 351–356 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Tenischeva, Y.S. Kuznetsova, E.N. Tsyganko, Possibilities of the simulator in formation of professional competence of the marine specialist in accordance with the requirements of the STCW convention, World of Science, Culture, Education 2(81), 77–80 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Balyaeva, Pedagogical conditions of renovation of marine educational technologies, World of Science, Culture, Education, Scientific Journal 2(87), 11–14 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Borodina, E.S. Klimenko, A.Yu. Rychenkova, On the issue of training industry personnel in maritime universities on the basis of digitalization of the educational environment, Trends in the Development of Science and Education 72, 430–433 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Kondratiev, A.L. Boran-Keshishian, A.N. Tomilin, Conceptual foundations of developing a test assignment bank for the state final certification of graduates of maritime educational organizations, Maritime Intelligent Systems 1-2(43), 142–149 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Uglova. Designing methodological support for a general scientific discipline, Theoretical & Applied Science 4(36), 138–140 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Epikhin, A.V. Ignatenko, D.E. Studenikin, E.V. Heckert, Key trends in the introduction of artificial intelligence technologies in the management of marine autonomous surface vessels, Marine Intellectual Technologies 1(98), 88–96 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.