SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- O.A. Kondratieva, V.I. Dolgova, Yu.A. Rokitskaya, G.Yu. Golieva, Correlations Between Self-Esteem and Sociometric Status in Information and Network Society. The European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences EpSBS LXXX, 106–113 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Niksic, E. Beganovic, F. Rasidagic, E. Mirvic, M. Joksimovic, The effects of physical education on changes of basic motor skills of female students in the fifth grade of elementary school. Pedag., Psychol., Med.-Biolog. Probl. of Phys. Train. and Sports 6, 296–305 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B.E. Fishman, A.A. Lipovetskaya, The results of diagnosing the features of gender-role self-determination of students in the fifth-seventh grades. Pedag. Rev. 2(24), 137–145 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bucker, Subjective well-being and academic achievement: A meta-analysis. J. of Res. in Person. 74, 83–94 (2018). DOI: 10.1016/j.jrp.2018.02.007 [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Ishmuratova, A.M. Potanina, I.N. Bondarenko, Impact of Conscious Self-Regulation, Engagement and Motivation on Academic Performance of Schoolchildren During Different Periods of Study. Psychol. Sci. and Ed. 26(5), 17–29 (2021). DOI:10.17759/pse.2021260502 [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Matis, E.V. Chirkova, Yu.S. Devichenko, M.M. Karapuzova, Adaptation of fifth graders. Bull. of sci. conf. 12-4(76), 63–64 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Markova, Features of the adaptation of modern fifth-graders during the transition from elementary school to secondary. Psychol. and pedag. search 4(60), 22–33 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- M. Wang, X. Deng, X. Du, Harsh parenting and academic achievement in Chinese adolescents: Potential mediating roles of effortful control and classroom engagement. J. of School Psychol. 67, 16–30 (2018). DOI:10.1016/j.jsp.2017.09.002 [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Ivanova, N.E. Kokoreva, A.D. Sevastyanova, Significant reasons for students' anxiety about the transition to the fifth grade. The World of Pedag. and Psychol. 7(60), 50–59 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Porina, N.V. Semakina, M.V. Zlokazova, The level of anxiety and clinical and psychological characteristics of students in the fifth grade of a comprehensive school. Vyatka Med. Bull. 1(61), 42–45 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Dolgova, E. Melnik, E. Kapitanets, V. Shayakhmetova, State Anxiety in Developing Persons in Education System Modernization. The European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences EpSBS LXXX, 114–120 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Tsybikova, Psychological and pedagogical support of the process of adaptation of fifth grade students to middle-level education. Sci. Almanac 9-1(59), 227–229 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Makarova, G.N. Lukyanets, T.M. Paranicheva, M.S. Shibalova, Features of academic, extracurricular workload and daily routine of fifth grade students of Moscow school. New res. 3(63), 81–92 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Borisova, The relationship of school anxiety and motivation for learning activities at the stage of adaptation to learning in the 5th grade. Psychol. Sci. and Ed. 23(5), 22–28 (2018). DOI:10.17759/pse.2018230503 [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Borisov, Features of the psychological adaptation of students in the transition from the fourth grade to the fifth. Bull. of the Magistr. 1-1(88), 24–26 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Bondarenko, I.Yu. Tsyganov, A.V. Burmistrova-Savenkova, Individual and typological features of relationship between conscious self-regulation, psychological well-being. Psychol. Sci. and Ed. 27(4), 15–23 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Bobreshova, S.A. Petropol'skaya, Organization of correctional and developmental work with students of the fifth grade by means of extracurricular activities. Design. Experience. Result 2(4), 52–55 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Batueva, Psychological and pedagogical diagnostics of communicative universal educational actions in fifth grade students. Probl. of modern teach. Ed. 63(2), 299–302 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.O. Gordeeva, O.A. Sychev, A.N. Sidneva, Evaluation of schoolchildren's achievements in traditional and developing education systems: a psychological and pedagogical analysis. Quest. of Ed. 1, 213–236 (2021). DOI:10.17323/1814-9545-2021-1-213-236 [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Vol'nickaja, E.L. Skotarenko, The difficulties of the adaptation period of fifth grade students in a closed educational institution. Internauca 38(120), 31–33 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.