SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- A.V. Solovov, A.A. Menshikova, Higher Education in Russia 30(1), 144 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.Ya. Murzina, Education and Science 22(10), 90 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Vikhman, M.V. Romm, Higher Education in Russia 30(2), 22 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Zeer, E.E. Symaniuk, Education and Science 19(8), 9 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Testov, Education and Science 19(8), 29 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Somkin, Education and Science 21(3), 9 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Sánchez-Cuenca, A Technocratic Order (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Fugelova, Education and Science 5(94), 63 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Zakirova, E.N. Volodina, Education and Science 20(9), 9 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Belozerova, Education and Science 9(138), 166 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Safontseva, On natural science and humanities interdisciplinarity in pedagogical studies, Materials of the XVI International Scientific and Practical Conference, Volume Part 1 (Rostov-on-Don), pp 320–324 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- M. Malitza, E. Gheorghiu, The Double Helix of Learning and Work. Arguments for Vocational Contents in Higher Education, Paper 4 (2006) Retrieved from: http://eng.newwelfare.org/2006/02/17/the-double-helix-of-learning-and-work-arguments-for-vocational-contents-in-higher-education/ [Google Scholar]
- J. Botkin, M. Elmanjra, M. Malitza, No Limits to Learning. Bridging the Human Gap. A Report to the Club of Rome (Pergamon Press, Oxford, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Zagvyazinsky, Education and Science 8(127), 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Klarin, I.M. Osmolovskaya, Prospects for the development of didactic research in Russia. In: Russia-Italy: Cooperation in the Humanities and Education in the 21st Century (Institute for Strategy of Education Development of the Russian Academy of Education; University of Bologna (Italy), Moscow, 2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.