SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- S.A., Loskutov Yu.I. Slepokurova, A.V. Ishkova, Evaluation of the effectiveness of personnel management in the context of multifunctional development of the organization. Econ. and entrepr. 11-2(76), 1075–1087 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Parry, An examination of e-HRM as a means to increase the value of the HR function. Int. J. of Human Res. Manag. 22(5), 1146–1162 (2011). Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1080/09585192.2011.556791 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Bowen, C. Ostroff, Understanding HRM-Firm Performance Linkages: The Role of the «Strength» of the HRM System. Acad. of Manag. Rev. 29(2), 203–221 (2004). Retrieved from: https://psycnet.apa.org/doi/10.2307/20159029 [Google Scholar]
- V.R. Vesnin, Management (Moscow, Prospect, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Bondarouk, R. Harms, D. Lepak, Does e-HRM lead to better HRM service? Int. J. of Human Res. Manag. 28(9), 1332–1362. Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1080/09585192.2015.1118139,(2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Idigova, S.A. Bishaev, Strategic approaches in the context of digital transformation of management in modern companies. FSU Sci. 1, 22–24 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- F. Fossen, A. Zorgner, Future of work: destructive and transformational effects of digitalization. Foresight 13(2), (2019). DOI: 10.17323/2500-2597.2019.2.10.18 [Google Scholar]
- O.P. Dyakov, The main components of the formation of corporate culture in the organization. In: Formation of a market economy. Vol. 3 (Kiev, KNEU, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Novikova, E.V. Strogonova, Regional aspects of studying the digital economy in the system of economic growth drivers Journal of new economy (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Israilov, N.A. Logunova, Entrepreneurship and its role in the development of the economy of the Russian Federation. Bull. of Chechen State Univ. named after A.A. Kadyrov 36(4), 14–19 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Serenkov, A.G. Kuryan, V.P. Volontey, Methods of quality management Process approach. Textbook (Moscow, Infra-M, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.