SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- S.I. Kondratiev, A.L. Boran-Keshishyan, A.N. Tomilin. E.V. Hekert, Development of a bank of test tasks for conducting the state final certification of graduates of marine educational organizations. Marine Intelligent Systems 1-2(43), 149–156 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Tomilin, S.I. Pankina, S.N. Tomilina, A.M. Dorofeev, E.M. Dorofeev, To the question of understanding the essence of the human factor by the ship's crew members and their predisposition to create an emergency situation, Operation of Marine Transport 2(103), 50–56 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Koroleva, D.G. Mamunts, V.A. Zhukov, I.I. Makashina, E.V. Filatova, Advantages of networking and distance learning use in maritime education and training, Proceedings of the 2018 IEEE Conference of Russian Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (ElConRus), pp 61–65 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.Y. Andreeva, V.V. Aksenov, A.V. Andreeva, M.L. Somko, The role of retraining technologies of personnel in ensuring financial stability of transport and industrial companies, European Research Studies Journal 21(4), 407–422 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Fishkova, T.P. Avanesova, N.A. Shtyrkhunova, O.S. Aketina, Pedagogical communication promoting regulation of adult learners’ foreign language educational activity, European Proceedings of Social and Behavioural Sciences (EpSBS) 125, 702–712 (2022) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Leontovich, Research Activities of Students: Collection of Articles (Publication of Moscow State Traffic Safety Inspectorate, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Klimova, Development of the scientific and research culture of a teacher: Doctoral dissertation (Orenburg, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Moskvina, Scientific and practical foundations of the formation of intellectual creativity of high school students in the system of pedagogical interaction: Doctoral dissertation (Orenburg, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- P.Yu. Romanov, T.P. Zlydneva, I.I. Kinzina, L.S. Ryazanova, L.V. Smirnova, A.A. Tsaran, Continuing education potential to form research competence of students, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 1691, 012227 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.Y. Romanov, L.V. Smirnova, O.A. Torshina, Teaching ways of compiling tasks as the fundamentals of the development of professional competence of future mathematics teachers. Perspectives of Science and Education 38(2), 442–452 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Abdurazakov, D.D. Gadzhiev, N.V. Guseva, G.V. Tokmazov, Fundamentals of the formation of students’ research skills and ICT competencies in teaching problem solving using a computer, Chebyshevsky Collection 20-2(70), 447–466 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Pankina, Formation of research skills of students of economic specialties in the process of professional training at the university: PhD dissertation (Magnitogorsk, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Digest of student science of Admiral Ushakov Maritime State University 47 (Novorossiysk, 2021) [Google Scholar]
- Site of Admiral Ushakov Maritime State University. Retrieved from: https://www.aumsu.ru/science/konferentsiikonkursy-granty [Google Scholar]
- Bulletin of Admiral Ushakov Maritime State University. Retrieved from: https://www.aumsu.ru/o-zhurnale [Google Scholar]
- Journal “Operation of Sea Transport”. Retrieved from: https://www.aumsu.ru/sb-o-zhurnale [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.