SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- K. Jung, Psychological types (St. Petersburg, Azbuka, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- H. Gray, J. Wheelwright, Jung's psychological types, their frequency of occurencep. J. of General Psychol. 34, 3–17 (1946) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Meyers, Manual: The Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator (Princeton, NJ, Educational Testing Service, 1962) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Cook, Is Jung's typology true? A theoretical and experimental study of some assumptions implicit in a theory of personality types (Doct. Dissertation) (1971). Retrieved from: https://psycnet.apa.org/record/1971-21192-001 [Google Scholar]
- L. Gorlow, N.R. Simonson, H. Krauss, An empirical invcstsgats of the Jungian typology. British J. of Soc. and Clin. Psychol. 5, 108–117 (1966) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.O. Hill, Extraversion-introversion: An investigation of typological theory (Doct. Dissertation) (1970). Retrieved from: http://ttuir.tdl.org/bitstream/handle/2346/9959/31295001148062.pdf?sequence=1) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hernández-Hernández, J.M. De la Roca Chiapas, L.F. García y Barragán, Measurement the Jungian Psychological Types in Mexican university students. Acta de Investigación Psicológica 7, 2635–2643 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.L. Hewett, M.R. Hallman, Educating Online Writing Instructors Using the Jungian Personality Types. Comp. and Compos. 47, 34–58 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Makhaev, Kh.E. Mamalova, A.R. Matyeva, Cognitive concept of psychological types as a new approach to personality typology Psychology. Histor. and crit. Rev. and modern res. 3, 23–34 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- J. Pearson, S. Dollinger, Music preference correlates of Jungian types. Person. and Individ. Differ. 36, 1005–1008 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Filatova, Psychology and socionics: together or apart? (St. Petersburg, Exlibris-Nord, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Jung, Tavistock Lectures (Moscow, Publ. House Inst. for General Human. Res., 2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.