SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- V.A. Bagina, S.A. Balyaeva, O.A. Borovkova, Modern Educational Technologies (CRNS Publishing House, Novosibirsk, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.Kh. Amineva, Methodology for enlargement of didactic units on problems of mathematical statistics, Ural Scientific Bulletin 1–7, 78–81 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Balyaeva, T.G. Khvingiya, S.A. Kalinina, Innovative aspects of basic and foreign language training of maritime transport specialists. Rev. EntreLinguas, Araraquara 8(1), e022028 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Kondratiev, A.L. Boran-Keshishyan, A.N. Tomilin, E.V. Hekert, Development of a bank of test tasks for conducting the state final certification of graduates of marine educational organizations, Marine Intelligent Systems, 1–2(43), 149–156 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Abdurazakov, N.V. Gadjiev, G.V. Guseva, G.V. Tokmazov, Fundamentals of formation in learning of research skills and ict competence in teaching solving tasks using a computer, Chebyshevskii Collection 20(2), 442–461 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rychenkova, Е. Klimenko, L. Borodina: Introduction of oblique sections into the curves web in modeling the framing of a vessel hull in KOMPAS-3D. Journal of Physics: Conference Series 2032, 012142 (2021) DOI: 10.1088/1742-6596/2032/1/012142 [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Rychenkova, L.N. Borodina, E.S. Klimenko. Features of the development and application of training videos in geometric and graphic disciplines. Trends in Science and Education, 84-5 (2022) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.