SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- On Education in the Russian Federation. Federal Law (2012). Retrieved from: pravo.gov.ru [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Petrov, Continuity of Professional Education: Theory, Problems, Forecasts (Moscow, Vlados, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Beshtokov, Socialization in a computer-interactive social system: education problems and educational problems. Human., socio-econ. and soc. sci. 10, 32–36 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Karachevskaya, E. Lukashenko, Export of Education and the Problem of Adaptation of Foreign Students. Bull. of Sci. Conf. 2-2, 28–30 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- A. Slobodskaya, Distance Education Problems. Current Res. in the Modern World 7-5, 25–28 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Belkova, G. Lapteva, Problems of Organizing Language Education in Kmay-Yugra Secondary Schools. Probl. of Modern Teacher Ed. 75-4, 54–57 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- E. Dzyatkovskaya, A. Dzyatkovsky, Problems of Providing Education for all and Prospects for their Solutions. Global Res. Potential 7, 10–13 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- V. Nikitin, The Crisis of Education and the University. Sci. and techn. Bull. of the St. Petersburg State Inst. of Fine Mechan. and Optics (Technical Univ.) 7, 150–155 (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.