SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- V.I. Blinov, I.A. Voloshin, E.Yu. Yesenina, A.N. Leibovich, P.N. Novikov, Dictionary-reference book of modern Russian professional education, M.: FIRO, Iss. 1, S.19, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Novikov, Fundamentals of Pedagogy: A manual for authors of textbooks and teachers (Egves Publishing house, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Kondratiev, A.L. Boran-Keshishyan, A.N. Tomilin, Conceptual basis for the development of a pool of test items for the state final certification of graduates of maritime education institutions. Marine Intellectual Systems 1–2(43), 142–149 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Bagina, S.A. Balyaeva, O.A. Borovkova, Modern Educational Technologies (CRNS Publishing House, Modern Educational Technologies Novosibirsk, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Borodina, E.S. Klimenko, A.Yu. Rychenkova The use of multimedia teaching aids during lectures on descriptive geometry and engineering graphics at a maritime university, Bulletin of Admiral Ushakov State Maritime University 1(38), 104–120 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- A.Y Rychenkova, The constructive optimization of the mechanically loaded elements in a launch and recovery system for a remote-controlled underwater complex, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 872, 012002 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Rychenkova, Е. Klimenko, L. Borodina: Introduction of oblique sections into the curves web in modeling the framing of a vessel hull in KOMPAS-3D. Journal of Physics: Conference Series 2032, 012142 (2021) DOI: 10.1088/1742-6596/2032/1/012142 [Google Scholar]
- E.Kh. Amineva, Methodology for enlargement of didactic units on problems of mathematical statistics, Ural Scientific Bulletin 1–7, 78–81 (2022) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.