SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- A. Brander, B.J. Spencer, Export subsidies and international market share rivalry. J. of Int. Econ. 18, 83–100 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- R. Shivakumar, Strategic trade policy: choosing between export subsidies and export quotas under uncertainty. J. of Int. Econ. 35, 169–183 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- X. Matschke, Tariff and quota equivalence in the presence of asymmetric information. J. of Int. Econ. 61, 209–223 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- N.H. Miller, A. Pazgal, Strategic trade and delegated competition. J. of Int. Econ. 66, 215–231 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Tsai, P.L. Tsai, Y. Weng, Endogenous strategic trade policy: The case of the third market model. Int. Rev. Econ. & Financ. 58, 676–682 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Maggi, Strategic trade policy under policy under incomplete information. Inter. Econ. Rev. 40(3), 571-594 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Caglayan, Uncertainty resolution and strategic trade policy in oligopolistic industries. Rev. of Int. Econ. 8, 311–318 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. Anam, S.H. Chiang, Uncertainty and strategic trade policy in the reciprocal market model, manuscript (York University, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Т.S. Forest, K.H. Kim, Two – Part Trade Policy under Imperfect Competition. Rev. of Int. Econ. 5(1), 63–71 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- V. Melnik, Dominant strategic trade policy. Environ., Technol., Resour. 2, 106–111 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.