SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- M.T. Gromkova, Pedagogy of High School (Unity, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Afonin, Psychology, and Pedagogy of High Schoos (Rusains, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Andreeva, Social Psychology (AspectPress, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.F. Isaev, Professional – Pedagogical Culture of the Teacher (Academy, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Araslanova, Psychology and Pedagogy in Schemes (Rusains, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Fetiskin, V.V. Kozlov, G.M. Manuilov, Socio-Psychological Diagnostics of Personality Development and Small Groups (Mоscow Pbl, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Umansky, Personality. Organizational Activity. Collective (KSU, Kostroma, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Zhukov, General, and Professional Pedagogy (Alfa-M, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Bricklayer, On the psychology and pedagogy of social education A.N. Lutoshkina, Bulletin of KSU 2, 5–10 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L.Yu. Sirotkin, Multidimensional personality as a subject of intercultural dialogue, Bulletin of the Kazan State University of Culture and Arts 3, 63–66 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Novikova, Education as a Pedagogical Category (Pedagogy, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- I. G. Samoilov, Psychology of a small group: structure, dynamics, organization, In: Collection of Scientific Works (ed. by I. G. Samoilov) (Nekrasov KSU, Kostroma, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Aseev, Psychology of Work (Рublishing house of Irkutsk University, Irkutsk, 2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.