SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 164, 202311th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- V.Ya. Nikulshin, Yu.A. Fedulova, N.V. Kuznetsova, Pedagogical classes as a promising form of career guidance work with students, Sci. and Ed. 1(3–4) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Rules for students of gymnasiums and pro-gymnasiums of the department of the Ministry of Public Education (Kazan, Univ. Print. House, 1874) [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Yakimov, I. Yakovlev, Pedagogical classes as a socio-cultural and socio-economic phenomenon in the historical aspect. Bull. of the Chuvash State Pedag. Univ. 2(107), 235–240 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ferguson et al., The influence of teaching. The achievement gap initiative at Harvard University project funded by Raikes Foundation (Cambridge, Massachusetts Harvard Univ., 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ward, A. Jenkins, The problems of learning and teaching in large classes, In Teaching large classes in higher education (London; New York. 2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Revyakina, Pedagogical classes: past experience and modern practice, Pedagogy 5, 59–64 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Konoplina, Pedagogical classes: the problem of designing educational programs, Bull. of the Surgut State Pedag. Univ. 4 (73), 9–17 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Korepanova, E.A. Starodubova, Pedagogical class in the Russian school as a form of specialized education, Cross Cult. Stud.: Ed. and Sci. 3, 99–108 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- E.K. Henner, Professional knowledge and professional competencies in higher education, Ed. and sci. 20(2) 9–31 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R.T. Kokoeva, V.K. Khetagov, O.R. Danilova, Professional competencies of a high school teacher, Modern probl. of sci. and ed. 3, 13–13 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Shadrikov, I.V. Kuznetsova, Professional competencies of pedagogical activity, Directory of the deputy director of the school 8, 58–69 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.