SHS Web Conf.
Volume 165, 2023The 2nd International Conference on Creative Industries and Knowledge Economy (CIKE 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Creative Industry Development and Brand Management|
|Published online||03 May 2023|
- Wang, Y.(2020)Does Education Affect Physical Health? –Based on China Family Panel Studies(CFPS)Data. Journal of Central China Normal University(Humanities and Social Sciences), 59(02):169-180(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Donovan E E, Alducin R, Spaulding K, et al. The labor of talking to stay healthy and socially connected: Communication work during the COVID-19 pandemic[J]. SSM-Qualitative Research in Health, 2022: 100102. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hartemink N, Missov T I, Caswell H. Stochasticity, heterogeneity, and variance in longevity in human populations[J]. Theoretical Population Biology, 2017, 114: 107-116. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yonathan D, Arifin Y. Designing Memory Game for Learning Healthy Life[J]. Procedia Computer Science, 2021, 179: 670-676. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Horn A J, Carter C S. Love and longevity: A Social Dependency Hypothesis[J]. Comprehensive Psychoneuroendocrinology, 2021, 8: 100088. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wertz J, Israel S, Arseneault L, et al. Vital personality scores and healthy aging: Life-course associations and familial transmission[J]. Social Science & Medicine, 2021, 285: 114283. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Brecic R, Gorton M, Cvencek D. Development of Children’s implicit and explicit attitudes toward healthy Food: Personal and environmental factors[J]. Appetite, 2022: 106094. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nie, W. (2020) Social Quality Influencing Residents’ Health. Chongqing Social Sciences, 2020(02):129-140(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- McDonald A, Braun V. Right, yet impossible? Constructions of healthy eating[J]. SSM-Qualitative Research in Health, 2022: 100100. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- State Council of PRC2021, Opinions of the State Council on the Implementation of the Healthy China Initiative.http://www.gov.cn/zhengce/content/2019-07/15/content_5409492.htm [Google Scholar]
- IBM Corp. Released 2019. IBM SPSS Statistics for Windows, Version 26.0. Armonk, NY: IBM Corp [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.