SHS Web Conf.
Volume 165, 2023The 2nd International Conference on Creative Industries and Knowledge Economy (CIKE 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Creative Industry Development and Brand Management|
|Published online||03 May 2023|
- Adorno, T. W. and Horkheimer. Dialectic of Enlightenment [M]. London: The Free Press, 1979. [Google Scholar]
- Alfred Marshall. Principles of Economics [M]. Product Description, 1890. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Yi. Empirical analysis of cultural consumption of urban residents in Beijing[D]. Beijing Jiaotong University, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Han, Haiyan. An empirical study on the relationship between cultural consumption and economic growth of urban residents in China[J]. Consumer Economics, 2012, 28(4).61-65. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Yan. PEST analysis of China’s cultural industry development from the perspective of cultural consumption[J]. Journal of Shanxi Institute of Economic Management, 2021, 29(01):48-55. [Google Scholar]
- Tak Wing Chan, John H. Goldthorpe. Social stratification and cultural consumption: Music in England[J]. Oxford Journals, 2007(1):1-19. [Google Scholar]
- Theodore W. Schultz. Human capital investment the role of education and research [M]. Liang, Xiaomin. Beijing: The Commercial Press, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Dawei. Research on cultural industry clustering and its influencing factors in Liaoning Province [D]. Liaoning Normal University, 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.