SHS Web Conf.
Volume 165, 2023The 2nd International Conference on Creative Industries and Knowledge Economy (CIKE 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Creative Industry Development and Brand Management|
|Published online||03 May 2023|
- Y. Zhang, China Game Industry Report, https://www.cgigc.com.cn/details.html?id=08d9c37e-e046-495c-8348-3dd4185ab794&tp=report [Google Scholar]
- A New Winter for small and medium game Companies? Five months of suspension of the issue of 14, 000 companies to cancel, http://www.news.cn/fortune/2021-12/31/c_1128219508.htm [Google Scholar]
- The National Press and Publication Administration has issued a circular on further strict management to prevent minors from becoming addicted to online games, http://www.gov.cn/zhengce/zhengceku/2021-09/01/content_5634661.htm [Google Scholar]
- Q. Xue, L. Chen, “What the success of Red Dead Redemption 2 has taught China, the world of sound, 12(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Gaming addiction? I’m afraid it’s an algorithm addiction, a profit addiction, http://www.cinic.org.cn/whys/wczk/600421.html [Google Scholar]
- A. Ernest, J. Dormans, Game mechanics: advanced game design, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- The computer game affliction: how they addict you, http://danielhaggard.com/24/the-computer-game-affliction-how-they-addict-you/ [Google Scholar]
- D. Williams, A brief social history of game play, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Shi, Y. Wang, N. Ding, The effect of game–based immersive virtual reality learning environment on learning outcomes: designing an intrinsic integrated educational game for pre–class learning, Interactive Learning Environments, 30(2022) [Google Scholar]
- D. Arsenault, P. Coté, A. Larochelle, et al. Graphical technologies, innovation and aesthetics in the video game industry: a case study of the shift from 2d to 3d graphics in the 1990s. Games as Art, Media, Entertainment, 1(2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kent, The Ultimate History of Video Games, Volume 1: From Pong to Pokemon and Beyond... the Story Behind the Craze That Touched Our Lives and Changed the World, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- S. Shen, D. Shi, “The End of the Road” for the “Xiaobawang” game console, Business School, 12(2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. He, Y. Li. Analysis on the Dilemma and Countermeasures of Judicial Regulation of “Skin Changing Game”, Electronic Intellectual Property, 9(2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Dormans, Engineering emergence: applied theory for game design, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Li, Video Games in Bad Environment ─ A Political Theory Perspective, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Xia, D. Yu, The history, problems and optimization strategies of Chinese game publishing approval, friend of the Editor, 7(2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.