SHS Web Conf.
Volume 165, 2023The 2nd International Conference on Creative Industries and Knowledge Economy (CIKE 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Creative Industry Development and Brand Management|
|Published online||03 May 2023|
- Tang Depu. Application of Scene Reproduction Art in Museum Display -A Case Study of Xuancheng Museum. Oriental Collection, 2021(01):104-105. [Google Scholar]
- Meng Qi, Zhou Xiangyu. Reconstruction of the exhibition space of the museum -The protection and utilization of the former British Consulate in Zhenjiang. Design, 2020, 33(22):142-145. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Ping, Ge Fengqin. A study on the practice of theme based museum-Taking the Chinese Museum of Leprosy for example. China Nationalities Expo, 2020(22):239-241. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Shasha, Lai Shouying, Yu Xingxing. Research on the Design Method of Modern Museum Exhibition Space. Oriental Collection, 2020(21):105-106. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Ming. Research on the Visiting Line Design of Museum Exhibit. Art Education, 2020(10):207-210. [Google Scholar]
- Lei Chenxue. Making the Best Use of Things and Making Progress Continuously -Logical Thinking on the Current Arrangement and Exhibition of Calligraphy and Painting in Jiangxi Provincial Museum. Cultural Relics World, 2020(10):41-54. [Google Scholar]
- Zou Qi. Application of immersive interactive experience in museum exhibition design. Shanxi Youth, 2020(18):144-145. [Google Scholar]
- Ren Siyuan. Development and application of digital technology in museum exhibition. Cultural Relics Identification and Appreciation, 2020(16):142-143. [Google Scholar]
- Hang Jinfeng. Research on the Integration Design of Contemporary Museum Space Structure and Exhibition Mode. South China University of Technology, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Ouyang Jin. Study on the Design of Xiangtan Museum’s People Theme Pavilion Based on Immersion Experience. Xiangtan University, 2020. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.