SHS Web Conf.
Volume 165, 2023The 2nd International Conference on Creative Industries and Knowledge Economy (CIKE 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Creative Industry Development and Brand Management|
|Published online||03 May 2023|
- Giddens, A., 2020. Modernity and self-identity: Self and society in the late modern age. In The new social theory reader (pp. 354-361). Routledge. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hernández-Serrano, M.J., Jones, B., Renés-Arellano, P. and Campos Ortuño, R.A., 2022. Analysis of Digital Self-Presentation Practices and Profiles of Spanish Adolescents on Instagram and TikTok. Journal of New Approaches in Educational Research, 11(1), pp.49-63. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Duval, S. and Wicklund, R.A., 1972. A theory of objective self awareness. [Google Scholar]
- Sth, T.P. and Palupi, P., 2022, May. Tiktok and Online Selective Self-Presentation. In International Conference on Community Empowerment and Engagement (ICCEE 2021) (pp. 33-42). Atlantis Press. [Google Scholar]
- Shutsko, A., 2020, July. User-generated short video content in social media. A case study of TikTok. In International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction (pp. 108-125). Springer, Cham. [Google Scholar]
- Ganda, M., 2014. Social media and self: Influences on the formation of identity and understanding of self through social networking sites. [Google Scholar]
- Erikson, E.H., 1994. Identity youth and crisis (No. 7). WW Norton & company. [Google Scholar]
- Zillich, A.F. and Riesmeyer, C., 2021. Be Yourself: The Relative Importance of Personal and Social Norms for Adolescents’ Self-Presentation on Instagram. Social Media+ Society, 7(3), p.20563051211033810. [Google Scholar]
- Van Ouytsel, J., Walrave, M., Ojeda, M., Del Rey, R. and Ponnet, K., 2020. Adolescents’ sexy self-presentation on Instagram: An investigation of their posting behavior using a prototype willingness model perspective. International journal of environmental research and public health, 17(21), p.8106. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Goffman, E., 2002. The presentation of self in everyday life. 1959. Garden City, NY, 259. [Google Scholar]
- Kapidzic, S. and Herring, S.C., 2011. Gender, communication, and self-presentation in teen chatrooms revisited: Have patterns changed?. Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication, 17(1), pp.39-59. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.