SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 166, 20232022 International Conference on Education Innovation and Modern Management (EIMM 2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||05 May 2023|
- M.A.K.Halliday, & C.M.I.M.Matthiessen, Construing Experience Through Meaning: A Language Based Approach to Cognition. London: Cassell, (1994). [Google Scholar]
- M.A.K.Halliday, & C. M. I. M. Matthiessen, An Introduction to Functional Grammar. London: Routledge (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.Kress, & T.van Leeuwen. Reading Images: The Grammar of Visual Design. London: Routledge (2006). [Google Scholar]
- F.Dezheng,Zhao Xiufeng.Multimodal Metonymy and Image Textual Meaning Construction. Journal of Foreign Languages, (6): 8–13 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- H.Zhuanglin,Z.Yongsheng,Z.Delu, L.Zhanzi.Introduction to Systemic Functional Linguistics. Beijing: Peking University Press (2017). [Google Scholar]
- L.Zhanzi.A sociosemiotic analysis of multimodal discourse. Foreign Language Studies, (5): 1–8. (2003). [Google Scholar]
- R.Bassam, translated by Wang Yawei (2013). Records and Reality:Criticism of Non-Fiction Films in the World . Taiwan: Taiwan Yuanliu Publishing House. [Google Scholar]
- P.Yanyan, L.Zhanzi. A review of domestic multimodal discourse analysis (2003–2017) -Taking CSSCI source journals as the research object. Journal of Fujian Normal University (Philosophy and Social Sciences), (5): 49–59 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Delu. Exploration on the Comprehensive Theoretical Framework of Multimodal Discourse Analysis. Chinese Foreign Languages, 6(1): 24–30 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Z.Delu. A Comprehensive Framework for Multimodal Discourse Analysis from the Perspective of System Function Theory. Modern Foreign Languages, 41 (6) (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.