SHS Web Conf.
Volume 167, 20232023 2nd International Conference on Comprehensive Art and Cultural Communication (CACC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Art Appreciation and Film Image Research|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- Xiaojia Wu. Popular Literature and Art [J]. Finance and Economics Science, 2011 (04): 107-108. [Google Scholar]
- Chunyu Ma. How to Shape the Triple Realm of Music Performance Art [J]. 2017(10):83-84 [Google Scholar]
- Xiaomang Deng. Sanxuan as “After Ethics” [J]. Morality and Civilization, 2021 (03): 5-21 [Google Scholar]
- Yirong He. The Origin of Bel canto and its Development in China[J]. Yellow River Sound, 2016 (01): 59 [Google Scholar]
- Shan Jiang. The Origin and Development of Bel canto [J]. Art Review, 2017(03): 70-72 [Google Scholar]
- Xiaobo Ma. An Analysis of the Origin and Development of Bel canto before the Nineteenth Century and its Dissemination History [J]. The Sound of the Yellow River, 2017(05): 65-66 [Google Scholar]
- Yan Liu. An Examination and Reflection on the Problem of Communion between Bel canto and Ethnic Singing [D]. Xi’an Conservatory of Music, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Jian Zhang. The Borrowings and Similarities of Chinese Folk Singing to Bel canto [J]. Drama House (First Half of the Month), 2013(11): 133 [Google Scholar]
- Jingting Li. Analysis of the Characteristics and Vocal Methods of Bel canto [J]. Drama House, 2020(06): 64 [Google Scholar]
- Tielong Hu. On the Three Realms of Musical Performing Arts Intuition, Interest and Style [J]. Popular Literature and Arts, 2011(02): 100-101 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.