SHS Web Conf.
Volume 167, 20232023 2nd International Conference on Comprehensive Art and Cultural Communication (CACC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Art Appreciation and Film Image Research|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- Song Xiaohui. An Analysis of female images in urban emotional drama-Taking as an example[J] Media, 2018(05):104-105. DOI:10.19395/j.cnki.1674246x.2018.05.053. [Google Scholar]
- Xia Ying. What’s in Japanese TV—Japanese culture and knowledge of the language as seen through [J]. China Education Innovation Herald(Mid-ten day issue), 2017(23):146-147, DOI:10.16400/ [Google Scholar]
- Chen Peng. Cultural Differences between China and Japan from Japanese TV Series [J]. Shenzhou, 2013(21):46. [Google Scholar]
- Li, B., Zhou, C., Luo, J. (2022) Way of love and aftermarriage well-being: Evidence from China. INTERNATIONAL STUDIES OF ECONOMICS, 17:394-410 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ishiguro, I. (2020) Maximizing Tendency Predicts Delayed Marriage Among Japanese Adults. Japanese Psychological Research, 64:53-63 [Google Scholar]
- Xu Kui, Wang Jin. A Comparative study of Chinese and Japanese women’s on Marriage and Love [J]. Comparative study on cultural innovation, 2019, 3(21):62-63. [Google Scholar]
- Fukuda, S., Raymo, J., Yoda, S., (2019) Revisiting the Educational Gradient in Marriage in Japan. Journal of Marriage and Family, 1378-1396 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xiaodan. A comparison of Chinese and Japanese modern views on marriage and love from the perspective of men. [J]. Journal of Harbin Vocational & Technical College, 2013(03):123-124. [Google Scholar]
- Han Lei. A brief analysis of the cultural differences between China and Japan and their causes. [J]. YOUTHFUL YEARS, 2018(01):230-231. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Hui, 2014. A comparative study of Marriage views between China and Japan. https://kns.cnki.net/kcms2/article/abstract?v=3uoqIhG8C475KOm_zrgu4lQARvep2SAk9z9MrcMrOU4mSkGl_LWfwkZ8XaUAvUnBCm7OHWwd3lsrBtiJo4DSWbHGAprRM&uniplatform=NZKPT [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.