SHS Web Conf.
Volume 167, 20232023 2nd International Conference on Comprehensive Art and Cultural Communication (CACC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Art Appreciation and Film Image Research|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- He, S., Dan X. (2009) Research on the Consumption Value of Animated Movies for Adults. Movie Literature 52, no. 9: 26-28. [Google Scholar]
- Cha, J. H., & Hong, K. H. (2007). A Study on the Characteristics and the Buying Behaviors of Kidult Fashion Purchasers-Kidult Fashion Emotion and Socio-Psychological Variables. Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 31(9_10), 1373-1383. [Google Scholar]
- Vandenhaute, A., & Venken, S. PERSONALITY TRAITS AS DETERMINANTS OF KIDULT MEDIA PURCHASE INTENTIONS AND LIKABILITY. [Google Scholar]
- Barber, B. R. (2007). Con$umed. New York: Norton & Company. [Google Scholar]
- Bernardini, J. (2014). The infantilization of the postmodern adult and the figure of kidult. Postmodern Openings, 5(2), 39-55. [Google Scholar]
- Wang C., Ding J. (2010) Cultural Interpretation of Kidult Phenomenon. Youth Studies 33, no. 3: 37. [Google Scholar]
- Wang C., Ding J. (2010) Cultural Interpretation of Kidult Phenomenon, Youth Studies 33, no. 3: 41-45. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, X. (2006) On the Guiding Significance of Adler ’ s Compensation Theory to Individual Adaptation to the Environment. Journal of Adult Education College of Hubei University 24, no. 3: 75-77. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, T. (2010) The Psychological Mechanism and Influential Factors of Endowment Effect. Advances in Psychological Science 18, no. 4 : 646–654. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, G. (January 2012) The Progress of Object Relation Theory in Psychoanalysis. Journal of Nanjing Normal University(Social Science) 58, no. 1 : 114-119. [Google Scholar]
- QuestMobile. (2017). QuestMobile: Amazing! Have you seen the analysis of user portraits in amusement parks? An Insight Report on Tourist Population of China’s Four Great amusement parks in 2017. https://www.questmobile.com.cn/research/report-historical/70. [Google Scholar]
- Feist, J., Feist G.J. (2005) Freud: Psychoanalysis. In Personality Theories, 14-51. Translated by Ru Li. Beijing: People’s Medical Publishing House. [Google Scholar]
- Postman, N. (1985). The disappearance of childhood. Childhood Education, 61(4): 286-293. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Q. (2017) Study on the Phenomenon of American Animated Film of “Whole Age”. Soochow University. [Google Scholar]
- Shu, Y., Li, R. (2015) From Textual Analysis to Mirror Image Analysis——The Analysis Strategies of Psychoanalytical Film Theory. Journal of Renmin University of China 29, no. 2 : 151-156. [Google Scholar]
- Meyrowitz, Joshua. (1986) No Sense of Place:The Impact of Electronic Media on Social Behavior. Oxford: Oxford University Press. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.