SHS Web Conf.
Volume 167, 20232023 2nd International Conference on Comprehensive Art and Cultural Communication (CACC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Art Appreciation and Film Image Research|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- He Jiajun. The audio-visual art of The Children of Jianghu [J]. Delta, 2023(05):145-147. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Di, Sun Yanfeng. Ten years of development and peripheral communication of Chinese audiovisual art[J]. Media, 2023(05):89-93. [Google Scholar]
- The audiovisual art presentation of Chinese modernization[J]. China Television, 2023(02):4. [Google Scholar]
- Leng Fei, Chen Hanying. From “silent to silent” to “silent to silent”--The empowerment of Chinese audiovisual art aesthetics for foreign communication[J]. Media, 2023(02):62-64. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, Chia-Yi. Radio and television studies: players in the audiovisual arts [J]. Seeking Learning, 2022(23):30-31. [Google Scholar]
- Leng Wenqi. A study of audiovisual art and design in the movie “Flowery Years”[J]. Art and Design (Theory), 2022, 2(07):117-119. DOI:10.16824/j.cnki.issn10082832.2022.07.007. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Wen. Reviewing the path taken in the past ten years, leading the peak era to the future [N]. China Press, Publication, Radio and Television Journal, 2022-07-13(007). DOI:10.28907/n.cnki.nxwcb.2022.002354. [Google Scholar]
- Gu, Yachi, Yuan, Wenjie. Self-pleasing consumption of “Generation Z” and the practice of “breaking the circle” of audiovisual art[J]. China TV, 2022(07):20-25. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yi, Xia Liang. A comparative study of Chinese and American animation films in the field of audiovisual art[J]. Media Forum, 2022, 5(12):63-66. [Google Scholar]
- Liang Li. Research on the audiovisual art of H5 news [D]. Nanchang University, 2021. DOI:10.27232/d.cnki.gnchu.2021.002775. [Google Scholar]
- Jia Yaorong. Research on the communication effect of audiovisual art in grassroots cultural communication[J]. TV Guide, 2018(03):185+187. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.